DECCAN ENTERPRISES LIMITED-INDIA, a pioneering market leader of SILICONE COMPOSITE INSULATORS for power transmission lines in India. Deccan operates in multiple mission critical segments of power transmission, sub-station, high voltage equipment, railways and urban rail transport (metro). Deccan products are found extensively across the projects in India and in about 18 countries around the world. Continuous Innovation has been in the DNA of Deccan which drives it to introduce new technology that improves efficiency, safety and improved RoI. This is made possible through its internal R&D efforts and a result of strategic partnerships with reputed international leaders.
We would like to highlight that DECCAN is a well-established five-decade experienced manufacturing company with in-house design capability. Presently our focus is on manufacturing of Silicone Composite Insulators for Transmission lines, Substations, Railways & Metros. We offer various types of insulators in comprehensive range to our clientele, as classified below:
- Long Rod Type (Tension & Suspension) Insulators : up to 1200kV AC, and up to 800 kV HVDC 420kN
- Bus Post / Station Post Insulators : up to 220kV
- Line Post Inuslators : Up to 220kV
DECCAN - IMPORTANT R&D MILESTONES
- 1966: 1st in India to develop products for Water Infrastructure.
- 1970: 1st in India to develop products for Railway Network.
- 1985: 1st in India to develop products for Airport Infrastructure.
- 1990s: 1st in India to develop products for Railway Rolling Stock Infrastructure
- Early 2000s: 1st in India to develop Silicone Composite Insulators for Transmission, Distribution & Railways.
- 2009: PGCIL approval for successful design, test & supply of 400kV CLR Insulators
- 2011: 1st in the World to successfully design, test & supply 1200kV CLR Insulators
- 2016: 1st in India to develop Silicone Composite BPI for Substation applications.
- 2019: 1st in India to develop, test & Export 138kV Silicone Composite Line Post Insulators
- 2019: 1st in India to develop & test Insulators for Isolator applications.
Please visit us to know more about our SILICONE COMPOSITE INSULATORS.
For More Information ContactDECCAN Enterprises Limited