Updated RecordBase Central Station Software is now available with an increased number of IEDs, updated server support and improved user interface and reporting/search tools.
RecordBase Central Station software provides automated collection, storage and network-wide access to fault/disturbance data produced by ERLPhase recorders and relays. It ensures the data is automatically brought to a secure location, readily available to engineers and technicians for display and analysis.
- Improved system-wide monitoring with automatic data retrieval
- Accelerated post-disturbance analysis (search, sort and filter functions)
- Consistent recording data available in an easy-to-transfer data file format
- Automated record transfer from devices on a polled call-out schedule or by device initiation
- Distributed client/server architecture for corporate-wide deployment and accessibility
- Central cross-triggering of recorders for system-wide dynamic swing recording with cross-triggering zones
- Integrated record database with search, sort and filter functions
- Categorized by date/time, device, fault class data, swing class data and record sets
- Company-wide access to records on existing Windows computers through the corporate LAN
- Graphical, interactive record display with time-based, phasor, harmonics and impedance analysis tools
- Record summaries with classification, priority assignment and event lists
- Status reporting and self-monitoring
- Graphical and numeric export to support report writing and special analysis
- Ability to retrieve Continuous Data Recording (CDR) records
- COMTRADE export with optional channel name overrides, choice of primary or secondary values and C37.232 file-name compliance
- User-selectable Active or Passive FTP communication for flexible integration into fire-walled network infrastructures
- Email notifications of record retrieval
More information available at RecordBase Central Station website page
Cathy Brydon, Marketing Communications
For More Information ContactERLPhase Power Technologies
ERLPhase Power Technologies Ltd.