New Product Line: TR Station Post Insulators
Our newest SIMOTEC composite station post insulators combine the highest levels of electrical insulation and mechanical strength in a compact and lightweight design.
Mainly used for bus bar supports in substations, for disconnector switches, and for HVDC converters, the insulator shows superior advantages compared to porcelain insulators in terms of weight, design strength, pollution resistance, and seismic performance resulting in lower total cost of ownership (TCO) for our customers and end-users.
Our insulators are designed and tested according to the specifications outlined in IEC 62217, IEC 61952, IEC 61109, IEC 62231, and ANSI C29.19*.
Key advantages compared to porcelain insulators
- Lightweight: Better handling, easier maintenance, lowering servicing cost significantly
- Outstanding pollution performance (dust, sand, UV, salt, etc.) and flashover resistance due to repellent silicone sheds: Reducing downtime and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- More resistant to shocks and vibrations providing high safety and reliability in the field
- Produced in Europe with 100% renewable energy (hydroelectric and solar power)
- Due to the independence from the gas supply and the less energy-intensive production, we can provide security of supply for our customers
Visit us at Booth #7620!
(*certification in progress)For More Information Contact
KUVAG North America Inc.
1755 Park St Suite 200
SPI Protects Storm Drains from Oil Releases
Solidification Products International Inc's (SPI) Stormwater... . . .
Saf-T-Gard Announces the Voltgard® Original Rubber Goods Change-Out Program®
Industry's first structured, professionally-managed program to monitor, track and manage rubber insulating products' in-service use and testing intervals for electrical co-ops
Let the Voltgard® Original Rubber Goods Change-Out Program®... . . .
The pick is in!
Our rebuild is complete at Megger, and we are ready to compete for a... . . .
Transformer Health Assessment Using PowerDB Software
Reliability of an electrical system correlates with diagnostics and... . . .
DayCor® Cameras Seamless Integration on Drones
Dedicated to aerial inspection of overhead electrical grid lines
DayCor® micROM HD Camera on a UAS gimbalThe most significant... . . .