The Frida TD combines VLF cable testing with VLF tan delta diagnostics in one compact, lightweight, and portable unit capable of up to 26.1 kVrms. Tan delta measurements are a precise and non-destructive method to provide important information on the extent of aging in cable insulation. The integrated tan delta measuring capability allows for a truly plug and play system, as no additional external hardware is required, providing a simple testing setup. The Frida TD also provides the capability of tan delta monitored withstand testing according to IEEE 400.2, combining cable testing and tan delta diagnostics in one simple test routine. Frida TD is ideal for complete cable diagnostic testing of 20 kV cable systems and below or maintenance testing of 25 kV cable systems.
The Frida TD offers the following features and benefits:
- Integrated tan delta measuring capability means no additional external hardware is required
- VLF voltages up to 26.1 kVrms (34 kVpeak) and DC voltages up to 34 kV
- VLF cable testing and tan delta diagnostics in one device
- Easy and quick test setup with integrated high voltage cable
- Automatic testing and tan delta diagnostics or monitored withstand testing according to IEEE 400.2
- Easy custom programming of testing and diagnostic sequences
- Based on the measurement results and limit values, the recommendation system suggests an optimal test duration
- Top tan delta precision (1×10-4)
- Highest resolution (1×10-6) on the market for accurate and reproducible mean and standard deviation values to be measured during tan delta test routines
- Immediate tan delta signaling during the test: OK | CRITICAL | BAD
- USB data transfer and display of measurement data with BAUR Diagnostic Reporter
- Ideal for complete cable diagnostic testing of 20 kV cable systems
- Ideal for maintenance testing of 25 kV cable systems
- Remote control of the generator and advanced data analysis capabilities with BAUR Software 4
- Parallel TD and PD diagnostics possible in combination with PD-TaD 62
Visit us at Booth #7138 to discuss your cable testing needs in more detail!
HV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (HVT) is a prominent supplier of High Voltage and EMC Test Equipment and solutions. Our testing and measurement solutions help our customers with the quality of high voltage insulation systems of power apparatus or HV components, or for the electromagnetic compatibility of their electronic systems. We have a century of experience and dedication in serving the testing equipment needs for the power utility, power apparatus, and electronic equipment industries.
An ISO 9001:2015 registered company
For More Information ContactHV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. (HVT)Address:
8526 Virginia Meadows Drive
Dominique Bolliger, Ph.D.